Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Caller

                                                   


Chrissy's rating- ☆

The Caller was made in 2011; the main plot is regarding a divorced woman who starts to receive mystery phone calls from a woman she doesn't know.  When she engages in the conversations with the woman, she discovers a little more with how they are connected, ending in a disturbing manner.

I love scary movies.  I enjoy being frightened and left questioning if ghost, vampires, zombies and etc. really exist.  This film did not do this for me.  It was a chore to get through to the end.  Honestly, it didn't end quick enough for me which turns me off immediately from a film.  Nothing is worse then a moving taking forever to reach the climax.  The entire plot was unlikely which just made me hate it even more.  I wouldn't even give it the one star aside from the fact it's the lowest rating I can give.

The main actress in the film was very poor at her job which I hardly say but she was not believable.  This bothers me in any scary movie I watch, it has to be believable to me and she just didn't make me believe.   

No comments:

Post a Comment