Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

United States of Tara- TV show


                                                    
Chrissy's rating- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United States of Tara is a unique TV show where a mother of two is challenged with a disorder known as multiple personality disorder.  Though married she still struggles with the daily twists and turns of what her disorder tosses her in.  Season 1-3 are available through netflix to stream.

I don't want to give too much away regarding the series as I thoroughly enjoy and adore all the characters in this film.  I can't say enough glowing things regarding the modern life with a psychological disorder embedded into a small suburban family.  The chemistry between the two main characters is thrilling and enduring.

The only thing I would like to see is netflix adding the series quicker to the site.  Nothing is more frustrating about netflix than the wait.  I can not tell you how many TV shows I watch currently through netflix and I literally forget about them until the next season is released.  Either way, I love this series and would recommended it to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment