Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Stranger than fiction

Chrissy's rating- ☆ ☆ ☆

A 2006 film starring Will Farrel as the lead role of Harold who suddenly finds himself hearing a voice narrating his life.  Though he is frightened and confused at first he begins to listen to the voice and is able to step out of his shell and mundane routine.  He finds himself unable to avoid what the voice narrates and begins a journey to find out what is going on.



I enjoy watching Will Farrel in comedy films and though some may find this film funny, I didn't.  I thought it was clever and unique but it was so slow moving I lost interest half way through and started folding laundry and cleaning my house.  I missed the middle of the film and was still able to make out what had occurred.  Good quality and interesting plot but not Will Farrel's best role.


No comments:

Post a Comment