Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The vamipire diaries

Chrissy's rating- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

A TV series available through  netflix as streaming, series 1-2 currently available.  This show evolves the typical love story of a mortal in love with a vampire.  The story contains a bit of a twist where she's in love with two vampires who happen to be brothers. 

I refused to watch this corny teen show for so long because it was the typical vampire blah blah blah film.  It wasn't until it was made available on netflix that I decided to watch it.  I was surprised to see the acting was not half bad.  I enjoyed the inconsiderate character of Damon and the newly turned vampire Caroline.  The extremely interesting part to me was during the end of the first season where they uncover an ancient curse. 

I don't want to give too much away but for a love story mixed with the supernatural life, this show isn't bad and I found it enjoyable.  I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys interview with the vampire.

No comments:

Post a Comment