Chrissy's rating- ☆ ☆ ☆
Man on a ledge's plot is regarding a sentenced police officer who is spending 25yrs in prison for stealing a 40 million dollar diamond. With a request to attend his father's funeral, he escapes and becomes the man on the ledge. During his drawn out "suicidal" attempt he reveals more information to the negotiation officer then intended. Time slowly runs out and he is forced to uncover the truth publicly.
This film wasn't bad- but it wasn't great either. It was interesting how the plot turned and morphed into a unique motive although it ended just as any other film would, happy. Not that I don't like happy endings, I just felt after the film was done that I had already seen it. What would have made this film better was more conflict, action. It was mostly a film about a man on a ledge. Was it worth renting? No, I'd wait until it was available trough streaming.
No comments:
Post a Comment